Howard Miller Princeton floor clock
Production Time: 3 Working Days
|1|| $1288.88 each|
|25|| $1221.04 each|
|144|| $1160.00 each|
- Lightly distressed Hampton Cherry finish for an aged appearance
- Brass finished dial with silver chapter ring and a stationary midnight blue moon phase
- Brass finished pendulum and decorative weights behind the full length glass panels
- Beautiful swan neck pediment with a turned finial and decorative shell overlay
- Quartz, battery operated, triple hcime movement
Howard Miller floor clock with Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Decorative olive ash burl patterned back panel. Polished brass dial with silver chapter ring and stationary midnight blue moon phase. Locking door. Quartz, triple chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of Westminster, Ave Maria, or Bim Bam chimes, with volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. (requires 2 C and 2 D batteries, not included). Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
77-1/4" x 19-1/4" x 11"
Country of Manufacture